Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Sun & Swimwear

Well, with a trip to the lake on the horizon my thoughts turn to swimwear. Of course, your standard swimsuit is not interesting enough for my easily bored eye. So, when I found Australian swimwear line Seventh Wonderland, I was intrigued. Their Spring/Summer 2010 line in particular is great. Of course the runway looks are not the same looks that they sell on their website, but that's the price you pay for ready to wear.


This is absolutely stunning. It's innovative and interesting and flattering in all the best ways.



Not to be attempted by anyone with a hint of a bust or an extra ounce of fat, this swimsuit might not be practical for most, but it is so interesting I had to include it. The knotting detail is something I have a weakness for in all clothes. Definitely a suit I would take a second look at.



Much more figure friendly, this suit has both ruching and zippers! Yay! I am a total sucker for zippers.



Very flattering for small busted or wide hipped girls, this shows just enough skin to be sexy but is still modest. The print is nice and you can't go wrong with black and white.



Slightly more daring, but only slightly. It is deceptively revealing, showing skin without actually showing much. The detailing accentuates an hourglass figure, or creates the illusion of one.

Happy Around/In-Water-Time-Spending! Also, don't you love the hair? Kind of makes the whole look.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment