Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Incredible Menswear

This guy, Louis Marione, designer for label Dominic Louis is so fantastic and brilliant. This is the coolest menswear collection that I have ever seen. Granted, I don't spend a lot of my time looking at menswear, but I have seen my fair share, and this blows it all out of the water. It's highly conceptual and just plain awesome looking. I would want to be friends (at least) with any man who rocked one of these looks. He also has a downloadable lookbook for his Fall 2011 collection.



Leather pants? Check. Shirt with pocket for tie? Check. Surprisingly hot blonde hair? Check. Jute shoelaces? Check. Pile of rope? Check.
Who knew that this is all I ever wanted in a menswear collection?




Gorgeous.





Beyond Gorgeous. Multiple waistbands with belts? Sign me up please.



Then finish it up with a necklace made of screws and jute. Perfection.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment