Sunday, July 18, 2010

Festival Fashion, White Lace, and Pounds of Pastel!

A very dear friend of mine brought these adorable summer inspirations to me and I immediately ran for the blog!
To start our look, these great Lanvin flats are about $500 OUCH! But they're so irresistible I had to find an affordable double:

Although these cuties aren't an irresistible shade of turquoise, the dusty rose colour is totally summer appropriate. And at $14.80 Forever 21 has once again stolen my heart and my wallet.

Paint your piggies with these totally cute and summer ready shades!

Gemma Ward looks adorable in her lacy summer dress, adding this flower head band on the  right would be absolutely darling.

Finally, its summer, inevitably we will all be splashing around in the water. Why not cover up with this crochet dress when you're land bound?

A super lovingly charged thanks to Mariana and her stunning finds!
Te amo pulpita!
-Eli

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment