Friday, July 16, 2010

Holy Hernia!

Oh my SNAP ladies and gents! Have I found the spring 2010 ready to wear collection for you! Maybe I'm crazy to have never paid attention to this designer, but now I'm hooked. 
I absolutely adore a distressed T. The designer has taken a new approach than just simple tears. The jacket to me is unnecessary. The T and the leather pants would be all I need to rock this look.
Alright so my Tomb Raider obsession may or may not be showing. But come on, how awesome would it be to strut into my 11 AM Psychological Disorders class in this number?
 As a girl who LOVES to dress up this number immediately caught my attention. A little on the short side, I tend to look for shorter dresses. This one I like because it shows the perfect amount of skin, in a glittering black gold metallics. YUMM
-Good day youngins
Eli



P.S. Its almost criminal to have only posted three pictures of the glory that is this collection. If you agree, you can find the entire collection here: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/S2010RTW-BALMAIN
all photos were done by 
Marcio Madeira
Once again hats off to Christophe Decarnin and all at Balmainmy eyes yearned for more of his distressed fabrics and rock and roll style with each click of the mouse.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Maria speaking. I must say that not only is the jacket in the first look fantastic, it is obviously the most important part of the outfit. Kudos for loving this collection though, it's pretty fabulous.

    ReplyDelete