Friday, October 8, 2010

Strut strut strut!

Well Finally! Long ago I decided I would creepily ask fashion conscious people on campus if I could take their pictures. For the good of the blog! Luckily they were up for it, so here's my first four. I will definitely be doing this again so check back for more fabulosity!


Photobucket
Sara1Boston McDonald, or we like to call him: Boston Creme Pie. My ex-roomie and music master extrodinaire! I've always loved Boston's independent artist look and I finally get to pay homage. Just take a look at that pimped out coif! Love you Bos Man, huggles! P.S. You are literally the only person that can wear glasses under sunglasses and not look like a complete fashion abhorrence.









I found this beauty, Kate, studiously working away at the Mansfield Library. She was absolutely fine with me taking her picture in front of everyone what a gem! I couldn't resist asking her, after going gaga for her bag, shoes, scarf, and blazer! AHHH fashion heart attack! 



Scott1








I accosted Scott by the bike racks during a class break. He kindly allowed me to take his picture after I awkardly explained that it was for this blog. That amazing bag you ask? He got it from his Mama! Adorable? YES. Thanks for not running away screaming Scott, you rock!
Photobucket










This is my little baby pulpa. What I love about this ensemble is that it is simple. I supposed we've already established that I am a lover of minimalism when it comes to clothing. Both in color and in pieces this outfit is an absolute summer dream. Bravo to you Mariana you make Texas look good baby! (Btw steal a glance at those adorable flats!)












Now obviously not all of the people i've be accosting are from Montana but I will continue to post looks from people whose fashion I admire or find interesting. If you want to appear on the blog send in a picture to the following address: neitherangelsnordmons@hotmail.com
Good day my dulcet darlings! <3
-Eli



No comments:

Post a Comment