Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So Over It!

Well it's official. I am over leopard print. It's all over the runways for fall and winter and I couldn't care less. I used to like it quite a bit, and I don't hate it now. I still have a few leopard print things, including flats, leggings and a scarf, but you won't see me adding to my collection any time soon. Bleh. So, for those of you that still want to jump on the animal print bandwagon, I suggest looking at zebra, giraffe and snake print instead of leopard. They are much less expected, and in my opinion, because they haven't been overdone, they will look fresh and young.

Jist
Wet Seal

Zebra is my favorite animal print right now, it's visually interesting
 and you can't go wrong with black and white.

Karen Millen

Gap

Giraffe print is fun. It is a less tacky alternative to leopard. You still get an almost polka-dot effect, but it's not common so you will definitely stand out.

Acne
Jimmy Choo
Dolce and Gabbana

Snake print can be tricky. In large doses it can be extremely tacky and we don't want that. So, I recommend accessorizing with python. Belts, shoes and leggings all provided a dose of snake print without being over the top.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment