Thursday, September 16, 2010

Retaliation!!!

I am shocked and offended at the jab Maria took at leopard print shoes! How could she?! I planned a post on leopard prints long ago and never got around to it. Now is my chance to seize the moment! So here are some furrlicious trends I see myself purchasing SOON.



This Laurence Kazar sequined cropped jacket is SO Edie Sedgwick! Not to mention a complete steal at Etsy.com
 


Oooodalalee! Just looking at them makes me cry out in joy! Always with an eye for a deal I snagged these puppies at $24.99 at my local Target. (Luckily it was my birthday so really I got them for free..just braggin.)


These Religion metallic leggings are oh la latte worthy and super fun!



 
Don't forget accessories! Leopard doesn't have to be so obvious. You don't always have to go with the print. If you're not feeling in the mood you can always go for leopard inspired pieces, for a muted edge.
(clockwise from top: jewels-shop.com, topshop.com, talullahtu.co.uk)








Its important to not over-do an outfit that involves animal print. I firmly believe in black and think its the perfect pair to animal prints. HOWEVER your beautiful lady fingers don't need to go without a splash of color and red is just the thing!

Rawr,
Eli


1 comment:

  1. eli, i dont usually go for the leopard print stuff, but i have to say i really like the accessories! well done.

    ReplyDelete