Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sass & Bide

I just found the ss10 Tomorrow the Great collection by Sass & Bide and I am blown away. The pictures didn't look terribly exciting until I saw them blown up. I feel like these girls looked into my brain and picked out exactly the things I hadn't decided yet that I always wanted. Well let me tell you, I know now. I want all of their accessories. Their harnesses and capelets are incredible. I can't stop my mind from incorporating them into my wardrobe. Now, everytime I open my closet I will think 'Gee, these clothes all suck, because they aren't a killer leather harness or fur capelet'. Thanks a lot Sass & Bide. My clothes are officially less cool now.







And then, if it wasn't badass enough, they throw in a dress with sharks teeth.
I am pretty sure somebody is just messing with me now.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment