Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Introductions continued..

Aloha everyone! Eli here,

My first obsession was the slip. As a small child I refused to wear anything but a slip and shiny black dress shoes. I successfully annoyed my teenage sister to the brink of insanity. This has sort of always been my way about fashion. Growing up in a small rural Montana town takes a real toll on your fashion ego. Country boys and girls don't really appreciate the Vogue mentality.

However as I've grown into my own I've realized that I obsess over clique fashion. The most attractive to me is the emo crowd. This was very much integrated into my wardrobe up until this past year. Now I tend to be attracted to neutrals, and play with shapes more than color. I leave the color to Maria ;)

I won't bore you to tears as my father would say and end this thing. I'm a psychology major and love the inner workings of the mind, especially my own! I love to sing, though I don't do it well so I confine my concerts to the shower. I absolutely adore movies, mostly old. So if you have any suggestions do tell!

Ta-ta my loves,
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment