Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jane's Addiction

More like my addiction TO Jane! Or more specifically, her style. I suppose if I had to describe Jane's style it would be two words: simple elegance. And because I've long since admired her constancy in style I've decided to dedicate this post to her. I now present to you the many adorable flavors of Jane.

Photobucket
 Church Jane

Photobucket
School Jane


Photobucket
Work Jane
Photobucket
Winter Wonderland Jane
Photobucket
Weekend Jane
Photobucket
Date night Jane

Jane's got style that won't quit and a Katie Holmes bob that speaks for itself. In a land barren of any style, this girl speaks volumes for the simple&chic fashion world without saying a word.
Thanks
Jane you're apple to my crisp. :)
Hope you love your day!
-Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment